MONDAY FEBRUARY 14th
10 am (IRL/UK) 11am (Spain) to 12.15 (IRL/UL) 1.15pm (Spain)
This course is designed to hone your skills as a movement teacher to be more specific in aims and goals for your client.
We will take a look at posture and gait, to assess best practice choices for individuals. This skill brings functional anatomy to life and will enable teachers to make better choices regarding their individual and group classes.
What we will ask
- What do you see? How does this affect your sessions.
- Is there an imbalance from injury, laxity or strain?
- How might we begin to create balance?
- What does this person need verus what do they want?
- How to create a dialogue?
- Look: identify.
- Listen: what are your students' goals?
- Assess: a detailed assessment based on your observations.
- Create a more bespoke session