Bone Health and Balance Strategies
Age is not the only factor in Bone Density decline. Lifestyle has a huge role to play, and by mid-30's your body's bone production diminishes considerably.
The good news is that you can improve this function, with specific and regular practices.
In these 2 x Zoom sessions we will help you support your students who may, or may not have bone density issues.
You will learn
- The science of bone building and bone decline
- How ageing effects the feet
- Why balance is essential in ageing
- When is a lunge not a lunge
- How to encourage bone rejuvination through exercise
- How to illicit better balance, and strengthen its relationship to cognitive function
- How to maintain healthy foot mechanics
- How to incorporate essentials into your classes for the over 55's
- 12 minutes Yoga for osteoporosis
- What to avoid in terms of movement where bone density is an issue