Bone Health and Balance. Strategies for the over 50's
Saturday November 27th and Saturday December 3rd 10 am to 2pm.
By mid-30's your body's bone production diminishes considerably. However, age is not the only factor in Bone Density decline, lifestyle has a huge role to play.
The good news is that you can improve this function, with specific and regular practices. And it is never too late to start to boost your bone density.
In these 2 x 4 hour Zoom sessions you will learn.
- The science of bone building and bone decline
- How ageing effects the feet
- Why balance is essential in ageing
- When is a lunge not a lunge
- How to encourage bone rejuvination through exercise
- How to illicit better balance, and strengthen its relationship to cognitive function
- How to maintain healthy foot mechanics
- How to incorporate essentials into your classes for the over 55's
- 12 minutes Yoga for osteoporosis
- What to avoid in terms of movement where bone density is an issue
You will receive
A video libraray of utilisable exercises plus
A class template to help classes that will target areas sepcific to bone bulding