ONLINE Six weeks Commencing Sunday September 25th. 75 minute live practices 10.30 am to 11.45. Plus daily guided audio practices, changed each week. No prior experience required.
Breathwork is a powerful tool of transformation. From meditative to deeply energising, breathing practices fit into our self care and personal growth strategies. They can be practiced almost anywhere, and require no special equipment or physical abilities.
Breathwork practices have been proven to
- Aid sleep
- Improve Pulmonary function
- Increase focus
- Assist relaxation
- Support healing from some autoimmune disorders and
- Improve executive function in ADD and ADHD.
In this six -week course you will learn a selection of breathing practices. Both Yogic and Contemporary.
You will learn
- 8 breathing practices
- The anatomy and physiology of breathing
- How to prepare your body for breathwork
- Ease and comfort in practice
- Optimal Duration
- Daily practice
Your learning will be supported by
Daily AM and PM practice in an audio format
A breath journal
Weekly live sessions will be an interactive group learning experience, to deep delve and discuss.
Total learning hours 20