ONLINE COMPREHENSIVE PILATES MAT PACKAGE
Foundation ONLINE. Pre recorded videos plus
- ONLINE. At your own pace ITEC Anatomy and Physiology ** please note there is a separate examination required for this ITEC course, which includes a small fee payable separately***
October 1st 10am to 12 midday.
October 8th& 23rd 10 am to 11.30.
November 5th 10 am to 12 (Irl.UK)
ONLINE Pilates Examination November 13th
ONLINE Advanced Mat and Small Equipment Pilates November 19th 10 to 12 and 1 pm to 3pm
This course includes access to video library content:
- Pilates practice and teaching labs
- Pilates breathing tutorials
- The anatomy of Pilates
- A selection of classes
Offering a unique integration of quality and convenience.
Who is this training suitable for?
Pilates lovers who have attended at least 20 Pilates classes
Modules & Dates
- 3 Day, in studio DUBLIN - next dates March 11th to 13th
- Live online Advanced Pilates
- Live online Small Equipment Pilates
- Live online Body reading
- Self-paced Online Anatomy and Physiology ITEC level 3 ** please note there is an ITEC exam fee payable separately***
Pilates history, and principals
Pilates mat exercises level I&II including modifications and progressions
Teaching skills, cueing, safety & effective communication
Postural analysis and its impact on Pilates students
The business, hospitality and ethics of Pilates.
- Full Training €815
This qualification is endorsed by IICT International Institute for Complementary Therapists, and currently allows successful candidates teach in 25 countries worldwide.
**Please note: The ITEC Anatomy and Physiology is a separate course and separate awarding body. Examination fees for this module are not included**