SLOW FLOW VINYASA TEACHER TRAINING
2023 DATES To be confirmed
This exciting blended learning format consists of
- LIVE ONLINE meet ups
- 7 day residential immersion in Malaga.
- At your own pace pre recorded tutorials.
- Individual Tutorials
This course also includes access to video library content:
- Asana Practice and Teaching Labs
- Slow Flow Vinyasa tutorials
- Pranayama guided practices
- Self paced Anatomy
- A selection of Themed Classes
Offering a unique integration quality and convenience.
Who is this training suitable for?
Yoga practitioners with a minimum of 2 years experience. All Yoga styles considered
Not sure if you qualify APPLY HERE
Modules & Dates ober 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
ber 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
To be confirmed
- Self practice explorations, for life long expansion and movement joy
- Yoga Asana. How to build a pose, for EVERY BODY
- Vinyasa. The functional application of breath-controlled movement
- Teaching Skills . Communication on and off the mat
- Anatomy and Physiology. The practical application
- Yoga Philosophy. Mindfulness and Meditation
- Pranayama. The link between body and mind
- Energetic systems. Contemporary explorations of traditional concepts
- Yoga Sequencing. Creative sequencing made simple
- Ethics. Scope of practice. Avoiding burnout. The generosity of boundaries
- Assist or Adjust. Trauma-informed strategies
- Teaching practice with personalised feedback
- How to create a sustainable future. Business, mentorship and individual guidance
- Full Training plus Shared Twin room €2245
- Full Training plus Private Room €2580
- Full Training non residential €1780
- Deposit €1000 plus 2 further instalments due April and August
*please not all courses require a minmum of 8 participant to proceed. Do not book any non refundable transport until confirmation is received*
All fees include all meals and airport transfers.
Flights are NOT included.
What our Students Say:
"I couldn’t have asked for a better teacher for my yoga teacher training. Susan’s knowledge, understanding and wisdom of what yoga is was transmitted to me in a clear and powerful way, giving me strong tools for my future on my journey as a teacher."
"Forever grateful to Susan who has been an amazing, most passionate teacher for all the energy and wisdom she has put into helping me to become a yoga teacher."
"The way that Susan teaches is something out of the ordinary and I feel very blessed to have the pleasure to have you as my teacher, guide and inspiration. I can highly recommend Yoga and Pilates in Malaga."