SLOW FLOW VINYASA Continuing Education
DATES To Be Confirmed
This course is a HYBRID of Online Tutorials and IN STUDIO training in Malaga
Along with the tried and teasted in person tuition, the training also includes. Lifetime access to video library content
- Slow Flow Vinyasa tutorials
- Asana Labs
- A selection of Themed Classes
Offering a unique integration Quality and Convenience.
Who is this training suitable for?
Yoga teachers. All styles considered.
Modules & Dates
- Self Paced Online sessions.
- 7 Day, 4 star studio Immersion January 24th *arrive* to 30th *depart* 2022
Full training dates and details here
- Self practice explorations, for life long expansion and movement joy.
- Yoga Asana. How to build poses, in a vinyasa format. Deconstruct and Modify.
- Vinyasa. The functional application of breath controlled movement.
- Teaching Skills. How to prioritise detail and flow equally.
- Anatomy and Physiology. The real life benefits of controlled coordinated movement.
- Pranayama. The Nervous System response
- Yoga Sequencing. Creative Sequencing made simple.
- Teaching Practice. Personalised feedback and peer learning.
"I couldn’t have asked for a better teacher for my yoga teacher training. Susan’s knowledge, understanding and wisdom of what yoga is was transmitted to me in a clear and powerful way, giving me strong tools for my future on my journey as a teacher."
"Forever grateful to Susan who has been an amazing, most passionate teacher for all the energy and wisdom she has put into helping me to become a yoga teacher."
"The way that Susan teaches is something out of the ordinary and I feel very blessed to have the pleasure to have you as my teacher, guide and inspiration. I can highly recommend Yoga and Pilates in Malaga."