25 hour SLOW FLOW VINYASA - A myofascial perspective.
Continuing Professional Development
This is a Teachers Immersion (and a bit of a retreat). 7 days of movement, study, breathwork and mentoring in Andalucia, Costa del Sol.
Who is this training suitable for?
Yoga and Pilates Teachers. All styles considered.
Modules & Dates
- 7 Day, immersion September 18th to 25th 2022
Every move we make, every breath we take . . . impacts our myofascial system
All styles of movement impact our myofascial system.
But, would it be possible . . . to imapct the myofascial system more, or at least target different parts of the system? And in doing so create a more person-centred experience in our sessions?
Yes. By changing some movements, adding specific cues, varying pace and rhythm, using props, augmenting duration and load, we can imapct more of the system, in more specialised ways to support its local specialisations.
- An introduction to the Myofascial system.
- 3D flowing movement transitions for creative sequencing and enhansed force transmission
- Intelligent sequencing for creative and functional Flows
- Exploring the Myofascial meridians (Thomas Myers maps)
- How to optimise common Yoga asana and Pilates exercises for better impact
- How pace, rhythm, intention, cuing and duration effect our aims.
- Where proprioception and Interoception fit into our class offerings.
- How to use myofascial movement mapping to assist in preparing a body for more challenging movements.
- Ladder Flows. The language of facilitating complex classes.
Investment - Secure your place with a deposit. Balance due before September 19th.
All options below include full training, all meals, airport tranfer and en-suite accommodation.
- Shared Twin room - 6 spaces available €875
- Private room with a single bed - 3 spaces available €990
- Private room with a double bed - 5 spaces available €1105
What our Students Say:
"I couldn’t have asked for a better teacher for my yoga teacher training. Susan’s knowledge, understanding and wisdom of what yoga is was transmitted to me in a clear and powerful way, giving me strong tools for my future on my journey as a teacher."
"Forever grateful to Susan who has been an amazing, most passionate teacher for all the energy and wisdom she has put into helping me to become a yoga teacher."
"The way that Susan teaches is something out of the ordinary and I feel very blessed to have the pleasure to have you as my teacher, guide and inspiration. I can highly recommend Yoga and Pilates in Malaga."