SLOW FLOW VINYASA Continuing Professional Development
This exciting new HYBRID learning style is a blend of
self-paced ONLINE tutorials
with a 5 day immersion in 4 star luxury in Marbella, Costa del Sol.
View our accommodation and amenities here
This course also includes access to video library content:
- Slow Flow Vinyasa tutorilas
- A selection of Themed Classes
- Top tips for teaching transitions
Offering a unique integration quality and convenience.
Who is this training suitable for?
Yoga teachers. All Yoga styles considered
Not sure if you qualify APPLY HERE
Modules & Dates
- Self paced Online sessions available from Septemebr 1st
- 5 Day, 4 star studio immersion January 25th to 29th 2022 (arrive 24th and depart 30th)
- Self practice explorations, for life long expansion and movement joy
- Vinyasa. The functional application of breath-controlled movement
- Teaching Skills . Communication on and off the mat
- Yoga Sequencing. Creative sequencing made simple
- Assist or Adjust. Trauma-informed strategies
- Teaching practice with personalised feedback
- How to create a sustainable future. Business, mentorship and individual guidance
- Full Training plus Shared Twin room B&B €905
- Full Training plus Private Room B&B €1010
- Full Training non residential €595
What our Students Say:
"I couldn’t have asked for a better teacher for my yoga teacher training. Susan’s knowledge, understanding and wisdom of what yoga is was transmitted to me in a clear and powerful way, giving me strong tools for my future on my journey as a teacher."
"Forever grateful to Susan who has been an amazing, most passionate teacher for all the energy and wisdom she has put into helping me to become a yoga teacher."
"The way that Susan teaches is something out of the ordinary and I feel very blessed to have the pleasure to have you as my teacher, guide and inspiration. I can highly recommend Yoga and Pilates in Malaga."