Comprehensive Pilates Mat Teaching Certificate.
Beginners to Advanced, plus Small Equipment
This course will guide students with no previous health or fitness qualifications through the entire Contemporary Pilates Mat repertoire.
In this course students will learn to teach, progress and adapt Pilates Mat exercises for all levels of the general public - from complete beginners to advanced athletes.
The course consists of 5 days of classroom teaching in teh Stunning 4* Vime resort Marbella.
You can choose residential Bed and Breakfast OR Non residential otions to suit you location and budget.
- Online Anatomy and Physiology ITEC level 3.
- Online Advanced Pilates
- Online Small Equipment Pilates
- Online Body reading and teaching skills
This mixture of online and classroom learning is designed to fit around busy lives and to allow time for an understanding of how a Pilates repertoire can evolve uniquely for every client.
Prior learning and self-study Requirements
Although we do not require proficiency, we do need familiarity with PIlates Mat exercises. Therefore prior attendance of around 20 classes is required before participation.
20 self study/observation hours are also required for certification. These classes can be taken with a teacher or teachers of the students choice after course commencement.
This qualification is endorced by IICT International Institute for Complementary Therapists, and currently allows succcessful candidates teach in 25 countries worldwide.
**Please note: The ITEC Anatomy and Physiology is a spearate course and separate awarding body. Examination fees for this module are not included**
Residential accomodation is in a 2 bed, 2 bathroom apartrmenet in the 4* Vime resorts Marbella.
- Stunning facilities
- On-site or self catering oprtions
- 40 minutes form malaga Airpost
- Just meters form the Sea
Non residential €950
4* Residential B&B - shared room €1100
4* Residential B&B - Own room €1240
Studio Comprehensive Pilates Mat
Pilates history, philosophy and principals
Pilates mat exercises level I&II including modifications and progressions
Teaching skills, cuing, safety & effective communication
Postural analysis and its impact on Pilates students
The business, hospitality and ethics of Pilates.
We recommend you allow 60+ hours to complete this anatomy and physiology course.
There are 17 hours of film, plus interactive games, quizzes and exercises to enhance your learning and recall of information.
E-learning has been shown to be 70% more effective than classroom based options and on our online level 3 ITEC Anatomy and Physiology courses we have a 95% exam pass rate
Examinations can be taken for ITEC level 3 qualifications in centres around the UK, Ireland, Spain and Asia (a fee will be payable to your chosen centre for this exam).
You will benefit from the following:
- You can pause, stop and rewind the film as you need
- You can study from anywhere in the world on pc, mac, tablet or smart phone, eliminating costly travel to a class
- You can re-watch each lesson as frequently as you want and use for revision
- There are assessments to ensure you have assimilated all the information, a downloadable workbook, worksheets, quizzes and supplementary information handouts
- You will benefit from the highest level of teaching for less than you would pay for a live classroom
- There are a variety of teaching methods to make learning easier and fun
- Email support from tutors is provided
- You will be taught by Chartered Physiotherapist Jane Johnson and leading A & P teacher
- You will have access 24/7 for one year, to learn at times to fit in with your lifestyle and at your own pace (this can be extended for 1-12 months)
- Exams are booked and paid for separately when you are ready to take them.
- Optional mock exams prepare you and there is the reassurance that our success rate is 95%